10 Lines About Bhubaneswar in Odia Language
10 Lines About Bhubaneswar in Odia Language, my city bhubaneswar essay, smart city bhubaneswar essay in odia pdf download, odia essay on bhubaneswar, odia language odia essay.
1. Bhubaneswar is the capital of Odisha, which is the first smart city in the country.
2. Bhubaneswar temple is famous as malini city as many Hindu temples are places to visit.
3. There is an international airport here. The name of which is Bijupatnaik Airport. It is the only international airport in our Odisha.
4. The city with 12,000 square meters has the oldest temple in Odisha.
5. The total population of this city as per 2011 Census is 7,37,737.
6. Many places to visit here such as Khandagiri, Udayagiri, Dhauli Shantisthup, Lingaraj etc. can be found here.
7. Apart from this, big five star hotels like Mefair, Swastika, Meo Amore, Reliance etc. can be found.
8. The roads here built in the latest style are unique lying in the open.
9. Bhubaneswar has an educated rate of 92%.
10. People here celebrate Raj, Holi, Dussehra, Ganesh Puja, Saraswati Puja, Mahashiv Raat, Independence Day and Republic Day etc. with the help of mahaullas.