10 Lines About Kho Kho Game in English
- Among all the outdoor sports, I love playing Kho-Kho.
- This game is played in a square field in an open field.
- The width of this rectangular area is 51 feet and the length is 111 feet, and two pillars of 4 feet each are built at the center of both its sides.
- The space between the two pillars is divided into 8 equal parts.
- This game is played between two teams, in which each team has 9 – 9 players.
- During the game one team sits and the other team runs.
- In Kho-Kho, the runner and chaser team are selected by toss.
- The game is played in innings of 9 – 9 minutes, with a break of 5 minutes in between.
- After the break, the running team sits down and the sitting team runs.
- By playing this game, our body remains healthy and agile.