10 Lines About Peacock in English, 10 sentences about peacock in english, few lines about peacock in english, 10 lines on peacock in english, 10 lines on peacock in english for class 4, 10 lines on peacock in english for class 3, 10 lines on peacock in english for class 5, essay easy 10 lines on peacock in english, easy five 10 lines on peacock in english.
10 Lines About Peacock in English
- Peacock is a colorful, spectacular bird and the most beautiful bird on earth.
- This beautiful bird is an important part of Indian history, it is the national bird of India.
- The long, shiny, dark blue neck and a crown on the head distinguish the peacock from other birds.
- Their legs are strong, due to which peacocks can run fast. Catching a peacock is not easy.
- It likes to live in the forest or in a dense place.
- Seeing people, peacocks try to hide in the bushes because peacocks are very shy.
- Peacock loves rain and dancing in the rain makes peacocks look attractive.
- People put peacock feathers to bring happiness and prosperity in their homes.
- Due to its heavy plumage, the peacock can fly only for a very short distance.
They never make nests.
- Peacock can live in hot desert areas and also in cold areas, where there is a source of water nearby, they prefer to live there.