10 Lines About Rath Yatra in English, rath yatra essay in english language, few lines about rath yatra in english, 15 lines about rath yatra in english, some lines about rath yatra in english language, 10 sentences about rath yatra in english.
- Rath Yatra is a sacred and important festival of Odisha Which is visited by many tourists from home and abroad.
- On the day of the chariot ride, so many people gather in front of the Puri Jagannath Temple that it looks exactly like the sea of people.
- This festival is celebrated in the month of Ashar.
- On this day Lord Jagannath leaves the temple to visit his devotees and comes out of the temple in a chariot.
- Jagannath is considered to be one of the ten incarnations of Vishnu.
- In this festival the idol of Lord Jagannath is placed in a huge chariot made of wood.
- Sudarshan is placed with him along with the idols of his elder brother Balabhadra and sister Subhadra. The Rath Yatra is celebrated in Odisha and abroad.
- Among the three chariots where Shri Jagannath is enthroned, the chariot inhabited by Nandighosa, the great Thakur Balabhadra is called Taladhwaj and the chariot inhabited by Ma Subhadra is called Devadalan Rath.
- The number of wheels of the 3 chariots is 14, 18 and 12 respectively.
- The rope attached to the chariot is called the last snake Which devotees take to the Vidi Vidi Mausi Maa Gundicha temple.