10 Lines About Rath Yatra in Odia, 5 lines about rath yatra in odia, few lines about rath yatra in odia.
- Rath Yatra is a sacred festival of India
- It is a festival of Hindus
- This festival is celebrated in the month of Ashar
- On this day Lord Jagannath is put in a chariot and dragged to the side of Mausi Maa temple.
- Jagannath is considered to be one of the ten incarnations of Vishnu
- In this festival the idol of Lord Jagannath is placed in a huge chariot made of wood.
- Sudarshan is placed with him along with the idols of his elder brother Balabhadra and sister Subhadra. The Rath Yatra is celebrated in Odisha and abroad.
- Among the three chariots where Shri Jagannath is enthroned, the chariot inhabited by Nandighosa, the great Thakur Balabhadra is called Taladhwaj and the chariot inhabited by Ma Subhadra is called Devadalan Rath.
- The number of wheels of the 3 chariots is 14, 18 and 12 respectively
- The rope attached to the chariot is called the last snake Which devotees take to the Vidi Vidi Mausi Maa Gundicha temple.