10 Lines About Telangana in English, 5 points about telangana, 10 points about telangana in english, what is telangana famous for, culture of telangana, history of telangana.
- Telangana is one of the 24 states in India.
- Telangana State 1,12,077 Sq. KM is surrounded by.
- The population of the state is 3,50,03,6.
- The state has an average literacy rate of 72.8%;
- The state is inhabited by people of different religions such as Hindus, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism and Zoroastrianism.
- Telangana has the largest Hindu population, followed by the largest number of Christians.
- The culture here is associated with festivals. This is because the culture and traditions of the Telangana people are associated with their festivals.
- Ganesha Puja, Saraswati Puja, Ram Nabami, Pongal, Christmas, Eid, Buddha Jayanti, Holi, Surya Puja, Agni Puja are celebrated with great pomp.
- Most of the Telangana people belong to the tribal community.
- The people of Telangana love their language, culture and traditions.
- It has the highest number of Telugu languages.
- Despite this, the locals speak Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- My State Bihar Essay in English
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Essay in English
- Rabindranath Tagore Essay in English