10 Points About Telangana, 5 points about telangana, 10 points about telangana formation, 20 points about telangana, few points about telangana, essay on telangana in english.
10 Points About Telangana
- Telangana is a state in India.
- Telangana became the 29th state of India on June 2014.
- It is the 11th largest state by area and 12th most populous state by population.
- The total geographical area of Telangana is 1, 12,077 sq km.
- The capital and largest city is Hyderabad.
- It is a mineral rich state having coal reserves in Singareni Colliery.
- The state has a tradition in classical music, painting and folk art.
- Telangana has 33 districts, each of which is headed by a District Collector.
- The official language of the state is Telugu and the additional official language is Urdu.
- Burra Katha is famous in villages and areas.