Ambedkar Biography in Telugu
Ambedkar biography in telugu, ambedkar biography book in telugu, ramabai ambedkar biography in telugu, ambedkar life history in telugu pdf download, dr ambedkar life story in telugu. డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ జీవిత చరిత్ర తెలుగు, అంబేద్కర్ జీవిత చరిత్ర pdf, డాక్టర్ బి ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ బయోగ్రఫీ, అంబేద్కర్ జయంతి స్పీచ్ ఇన్ తెలుగు, ambedkar biography in telugu pdf, డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ బయోగ్రఫీ ఇన్ ఇంగ్లీష్, అంబేద్కర్ వర్ధంతి డేట్, ambedkar story in telugu.
Ambedkar Biography in Telugu
- Dr. Ambedkar, who fought for the lower classes, was never caught in the trap of the communists.
- That is why Dr. Ambedkar considered the saying of the Buddha ‘Atma Deepo Bhava’ to be a beacon.
- His wife Ramaboy died in 1935. He had two children before that.
- In his last life, he married Dr. Savita.
- The people of the lower castes were shocked to see the injustice faced by the Swarnas. Manusmriti was burnt. Rama blasphemed the Krishnas. All these actions are only out of a quest for justice for his people and not for the sake of this country, for the sake of virtue.
- Learned Sanskrit and stated that untouchability was nowhere to be found in the mythology, saying that it was an evil that began only 2000 years ago. Through the study he declared that he was saying this unequivocally.
- Not only that, they are proud to say that before the concept of nationalism..culture flourished in the western countries, a high culture like unity in diversity spread in our country.
- On October 13, 1935, he gave a shock treatment to the elders of the then Hindu community and said that he would not die in Hinduism.
- Church head in Christianity, Nizam Nawab persuaded to convert to Islam.
- However, on October 14, 1956, millions of people joined the Buddha, who brought peace, kindness and love to the lower castes who were part of the Hindu culture.
- Wrote the book Thoughts of Pakistan in 1940.
- Joined the British Viceroy in 1942 as Minister of Labor. The same year the All India Scheduled Caste Federation was started.
In 1947, Nehru became the Minister of Justice in the Cabinet. Worked hard for 2 years and wrote the constitution. Some call it Bhimasmriti. Freedom, equality, and kinship, he claimed that he had not taken from the French Revolution, but had inherited from Buddhism, and declared that social justice would emerge only when the three complemented each other.
డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ జీవిత చరిత్ర తెలుగు
In the Bhandara by-election of 1954, when his followers claimed that he would waste a second vote for his victory, he said it was unconstitutional and he lost, but did not abandon the ideal. In 1952, money was collected as a subscription for a program. Rashid’s books did not return.
When he was the Minister of Justice when his son came to make a recommendation for two employees, he refused and was kicked out of the cabin. Nehru was a minister who resigned from the ministry due to differences over the Hindu Code Bill and declared that the ideal was important to him. He said that it was not right to unite only one caste for the betterment of SC communities and work should be done to mobilize people from all walks of life.
Although Dr. Ambedkar trembled bitterly to see, their minds were as tender as butter. Their heart was perfect with kindness. Their life was ideal. He is not a demonic wrath with hatred that divides the society into castes …. He is a rich man with a wide heart who has united the society with the anger shown by the mother who corrects mistakes. On December 6, 1956, their soul flew into the infinite worlds. Social Harmony Platform.
Related Content Read Also