Biography of Dulari Qureshi
Name: Dulari Qureshi
Born : 24 September 1950
Location – India
Occupation: Art historian
Dulari Qureshi was born on 24 September 1950 in India. She is the daughter of Ramesh Shankar Gupte, senior professor at Marathwada University in Aurangabad. He was at Boone University in America as a visiting professor. His mother Nalini Gupte was a physician. He has also done degree in Arts and Master’s Diploma in Tourism.
Dulari Qureshi is an Indian academic from Aurangabad Maharashtra. She holds a doctorate in art history. The subject of his thesis is the art and vision of the Aurangabad Caves. Dr. Dulari Qureshi has art, philosophy and vision. Dr. Dulari Qureshi has made a significant contribution in the field of art history and journalism.
He has written more than 20 research articles. Which were published nationally in books and magazines. In addition to her thesis, she also contributes articles feature stories. Conducts interviews of famous personalities. He has more than 500 articles and other stories to his credit.
He started a series of articles and his current status was taken by Aurangabad with stories focusing on his current situation. To do this, Dr. Dulari, along with Dr. Morvan Chirkar, tried to start the Ellora Aurangabad festival to promote local culture and tourism. of which he is the Sanskutik President.
Apart from being a historian, Dr. Dulari Qureshi is also a historian. He played a major role in the planning of ASI and chemical protection of some of its reefs as well as carrying out some rock buttressing and waterproofing works in the Ajanta Caves.
He is the tourism department of Dr. Babasaheb Ambeukur is a retired Professor and Director of Marathwada University, Aurangabad. He is also the cultural president of Ellora Atanta Aurangabad Festival. One of his important contributions is the discovery of inscriptions at Pitkulkhora near Aurangabad. Dr. Dulari Qureshi is now also the President of Indian Tourist Congress Western Region.
She is closely associated with many organizations. which is like this :
- Tourism Advisory Board, Maharashtra.
- Executive Member, National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Expert Committee on Antiquities ASI |
- Cultural President, Ellora Ajanta Aurangabad Festival Committee.
- He was also the joint secretary of the World Management Conference held in Aurangabad in October 1999.
- Member of the Heritage Committee constituted by Aurangabad Municipal Corporation.
- The Art and Evil of Aurangabad Caves.
- Tourism potential in Aurangabad.
- Daulatabad Fort.
- Rock cut temples of Western India.
- Marathwada idols.
- Ajanta, Sculpture, Architecture and Painting.