Essay on Konark Temple in Odia
10 Lines about sun temple in odia, 5 lines on sun temple in odia, 10 lines on sun temple konark in odia language. Essay on konark temple in odia, konark in odia, Essay on Konark Temple in Odia Pdf Download, 10 lines on konark temple in odia language.
10 Lines about sun temple in odia
- The world’s first solar temple is the Konark Sun Temple.
The builder of this temple was Maharaja Langula Narasimha Deb of the Ganges dynasty.
- He ordered 1,200 carpenters to build it in the 13th century.
- The name of the Konark Sun Temple is inscribed in the Seven Wonders of the World.
- The shape of this temple is almost like the chariot of the sun. Which includes stone wheels, pillars and walls.
- The Kalinga temple was built in the style of Kalinga architecture. The main temple with the sanctum sanctorum is 226 feet high and the facade is 126 feet high. The 13-foot-high stone floor was built in the form of an airplane and a Jagmohan chariot. He was surrounded by 24 wheels 6 feet 6 inches high and seven horses in front.
- Jagmohan was 123 feet high and 225 feet high. Now the plane is almost destroyed.
- There was a statue of the sun on the throne of the temple.
- The temple was built at the cost of 12 years of revenue in Odisha.
- It took the artisans 12 years to build this temple. But none of the hundreds of carpenters could sit on it.
- The son of Bishu Maharana, the head of the Dadhini craftsmen, was sitting on the throne.
Related Content Read Also