Jatiya Pataka Essay in Odia
Jatiya pataka essay in odia, 10 lines about national flag in odia 5 lines on our national flag in odia language. jatiya pataka rachana in odia pdf download, jatiya pataka rachana in odia.
Jatiya pataka in odia, jatiya pataka odia rachana pdf download. Jatiya pataka odia essay pdf download, our national flag in essay odia language. Jatiya pataka essay in odia pdf download, pjatia pataka essay in odia pdf download.
- Odisha ra aranya sampada essay in odia
- Bekari samasya essay in odia
- Nari sashaktikarana essay in odia
- All odia essay
- The national flag is a symbol of the victory of a nation.
- Like every country, our country India has the national flag. Whose name is Triangle.
- Pingali Venkaiah is the creator of our tricolor flag.
- In 1921, Pingali Venkaiah handed over the tricolor to the All-India Congress. Which was later recognized as the national flag of our country.
- Triangles have a total of 3 main colors. For example: orange, white and green.
- The orange color of the triangle is a symbol of the heroism and courage of our country.
- White is a symbol of truth and peace. And the growth of the green color reflects the conscious mind.
- The triangle also has a circle on the color white. Whose name is Ashoka Chakra.
- The Ashoka Chakra is a symbol of the progress of our country.
- It has 24 axles. “It simply came to our notice then.