Stomach Meaning in Odia, Stomach in Odia, Stomach Ache in Odia, Stomach Ache Meaning in Odia.
Stomach Meaning in Odia
|stomach meaning in odia||Pakasthali (ପାକସ୍ଥଳୀ)|
|stomach ache meaning in odia||Peta Kaatibaa, Peta Daraja Heba|
Causes of Stomach Pain in Odia
- Kidney stones
- Urine infection
- Food poisoning
- Irritable bowel syndrome (inflammation of the intestine)
- Colon cancer
- Gallbladder inflammation
- Lack of blood circulation in the intestine
- Inflammation or infection of the pancreas
- Menstrual cramps
Home Remedies For Stomach Ache
- one teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- a spoonful of tea leaves
- one and a half cup water
- a spoonful of honey
- 5-6 drops of lemon juice (optional)
- Keep the water warm.
- Now add ginger to it and wait for the water to boil.
- Now add tea leaves to it and boil it 2-3 times.
- Now pour in the cup and add honey.
- If you want, you can also add lemon juice to it.
- Now drink slowly.
- Ginger tea can be drunk 2-3 times a day.
How is it profitable?
Ginger can be used as a home remedy for stomach pain. In fact, ginger contains antiulcer, which can help relieve ulcers that cause stomach pain. In addition, ginger is also found to have antitumor properties, which can help in relieving stomach tumors (causing colon cancer) and result in a reduction in colic. Along with these, ginger can also help in getting relief from other stomach related problems like cramps, gas, dyspepsia.