Swami Vivekananda Biography in Odia
Swami Vivekananda Biography in Odia, swami vivekananda odia pdf, swami vivekananda in odia, swami vivekananda odia books, childhood story of swami vivekananda in odia, vivekananda biography in odia, vivekananda biography in odia pdf, 10 lines about vivekananda in odia, 10 lines on swami vivekananda in odia pdf download. essay on swami vivekananda in odia, swami vivekananda quotes in oriya language, biography of swami vivekananda, swami vivekananda essay in odia language pdf download.
Biography of Vivekananda in Odia
- Naren was the first son of Bishwanath Dutt and Bhubaneswari Devi, born in Simalapalli, Calcutta, on the morning of January 12, 1933, on the day of Poush Sankranti.
- Bireshwar Shiva of Kashi benefited from this son, hence the name Bireshwar-nickname ‘Bile’.
- Sri Ramakrishna Deva used to say, ‘Naren is a meditative great man.
- At the age of 18, he passed the first grade.
- Young Narendra F. A. During his studies, he became a Brahmin and participated in regular worship. Everyone was amazed to hear the prayer music in his sweet voice. But the Brahmin community could not satisfy his religious thirst.
- The day Narendra Dakshineshwar came, Paramahansa Deva found him alone and touched him emotionally. As a result, Narendra’s external knowledge was lost.
- At that moment, Paramahansa Deva asked him, “Who are you, where did you come from, why did you come, and how long will you stay?”
- From that day onwards the teaching of Narendra’s religious life began. His travels to Dakshineshwar continued to grow. Narendra’s judgmental mind; He examines every word and deed of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
- As a result of Sri Ramakrishna’s teachings, Narendra realized that every religion is true. In Shiva wisdom, life is the best worship of God. So he later declared, ‘In front of you so much, why are you looking for God!
- Shri Ramakrishna left his body and went to Swadham on Monday, August 14, 2013 in the Mahanisha burial place, offering his unfinished work to Narendra.
Read related content: