Yakshini Sadhana Mantra
Yakshini sadhana, यक्षिणी साधना कैसे करें, यक्षिणी क्या है, यक्षिणी कितने प्रकार की होती है, महालक्ष्मी यक्षिणी साधना, यक्षिणी साधना और देवी सिद्धियाँ pdf, काम यक्षिणी साधना, यक्षिणी रहस्य, पीपल यक्षिणी साधना, yakshini sadhana mantra. Kameshwari yakshini sadhana, surasundari yakshini sadhana, रतिप्रिया यक्षिणी साधना, कामेश्वरी यक्षिणी साधना, yakshini sadhna anubhav, yakshini sadhana books pdf in hindi, yakshini sadhana pdf.
मंत्र :– ॐ नमो विस्मिल्लाही रहिमान रब्बे इन्नी मंगल फंतसीर |
- Vibhrama Yakshini
- Ratipriya Yakshini: The yakshini who is blessed with wealth.
- Sursundari Yakshini: For the fulfillment of wealth and longevity.
- Anuragini Yakshini: One who fulfills wishes with gold currency.
- Jalvasini Yakshini: The best quality gemstone fulfills the desire.
- Mahabhaya Yakshini: The bestower of all kinds of gems.
- Chandrika Yakshini: For getting nectar.
- Raktakambala Yakshini: The one who gives life to the dead and makes the idols move.
- Vidhujjivha Yakshini: One who gives knowledge of past, present and future.
- Karnapishachini Yakshini: The giver of news (Kaal Gyan)
- Chamunda Yakshini:
- Chinchipishachi Yakshini: The yakshini who gives knowledge of time in dreams.
- Vichitra Yakshini: One who gives desired results.
- Paghini Yakshini: One who bestows divine enjoyment and gems.
The importance of Yakshini Sadhna in the life of a seeker is just like that of a woman in the life of a householder. It is heard that Yakshini or Pari Sadhana keeps the seeker full of wealth and food. It also fulfills his desires. This is the reason that many people remain mad after Yakshini Sadhana.
In today’s post we know about Yakshini Sadhna and Shahtoor Pari Sadhana. Although this is not anyone’s experience, it is an excerpt from books and the web. In this post of yakshini sadhna vidhi or anubhav in hindi, we first know about some special things which are basic guide. There are many posts in the blog on yakshini upasna, yakshini strotam and yakshini mantra, you can take the basic guide from here. Yakshini sadhna is done even today, mostly for money or to see the future.